Thursday 19 May 2016

Maelstrom IX... update number... err... yeah.

Firstly, something arrived in the mail this week!! 

Oooooohhh.... shiney!! 
Thanks again to Mighty Ape for supplying such a neat kit.

Secondly, I've had a couple of queries regarding the draft GW FAQs that are up on the GW Facebook page, and whether I would be using them at Maelstrom IX.

Nice piccy of Ulrik the Slayer there... that reminds me... I need to be putting Space Wolves together...

The answer is... no. They are currently draft FAQ so I am quite comfortable to wait for them to be refined and published as 'official' before they are used. If they are  made 'official' prior to 30 May (which happens to be 4 days before lists must be in for checking i.e. 3 June) they will be used at the tournament.


One of the interesting things the FAQ has clarified is that in the BRB it states in bold that 'only one grenade (of any type) can be thrown by a unit per phase'. Assault (fight) is a phase therefore assault units/units mobbing vehicles with melta/krak grenades can only use the one grenade per unit. So I guess we were all playing it wrong! 

No comments :

Post a Comment