Registration details are here.
40k Players pack can be found here.
The important bits:
Only codices or supplements that are released prior to December 24, 2015 will be allowed in this event.
- Consist of 1750 points or less
- Be Battle-forged (no Unbound armies)
Armies may only be constructed utilising any of the following options:
- 0-1 Combined Arms Detachment
- 0-1 Allied Detachment
- Any number of unique Codex Detachments*
- Any number of unique Formations presented in a Dataslate*
- 0-1 Fortification (total, not per detachment (including optional upgrades) which are listed in the GW publication Stronghold Assault, using the rules for Buildings in the main Rulebook pg 110 - 113 (including your opponent being able to take control of them...) Please note that, as per the Rules, the Fortification must be able to be deployed wholly in your deployment zone AND, as the terrain is fixed, there's no moving terrain to accommodate your building.)
- 0-1 Lord of War (and only if listed in the army’s parent Codex, e.g. Logan Grimnar, Ork Stompas, etc.).
* Each specific Codex Detachment and Dataslate Formation is considered unique (0-1) and may not be duplicated.
Armies may not include:
- Apocalypse/Planetstrike/CityFight/Escalation/Spearhead/Stronghold Assault/etc War Zone supplements (exception see above re Stronghold Assault). Note that unsurprisingly you cannot use the Lords of War Warlord traits from Warhammer 40,000: Escalation
- Apocalypse Formations
- Forge World army lists/formations/detachments
- Forge World units (it is completely appropriate to use FW models as proxies for core rules models, as long as they are not too divergent)
- Material or army lists from the Horus Heresy books (using HH models in your 40k army is acceptable, as long as they are not used as proxies for something else)
- No Rules or Army Lists marked as ‘Trial’ or ‘Optional’