Thursday 24 March 2022

And another 5 down

So I am getting through 5 models every 10ish days... Possibly due to detail and that I'm painting to match old models rather than a quick scheme from scratch as I did for the Mechanicus.

Anyway, onto the models ...

Originally armed with a phase sword... Better a large power sword thanks



Stereotyping... Salamanders like flamers


Again stereotyping... Guardians of the Covenant also known for burning stuff 


Check out the scratch-built Infernus Heavy Bolter...

Now this guy is a grump


Shawty

Backpack seems ... heavy

I have noticed that I didn't drybrush the melta or flamer barrels black so will do that tonight.

I think as a treat I'll paint the Apothecary next, then my 5-man squad with Stalker Boltgun and Missile Launcher (an actual squad not a random collection of models!).

The pile of undercoated models decreases but still quite the mountain (and I haven't even looked at reassembling the Land Raider for ages).

No comments :

Post a Comment