Tuesday 26 August 2014

Another painting update...

Just to prove I haven't been dawdling reading the Space Wolf codex and associated reviews... here's some more Inquisition Warband fun.




It's supposed to represent a unit of Henchmen - one with bolter/storm bolter (obviously) the other three with 2x CCW. 

The funny thing is that I have had that Bounty Hunter model since it was released for Necromunda somewhere between 1995 and 1997. Somewhere along the line I have lost the original backpack so have used a spare Catachan "Arnie" Colonel model's one. 18 years to get painted? Wow.

Have I mentioned that I am loving the new Citadel Paint range? Yes I am still getting to grips with all the copyrighted names and their predecessors, but I will get there eventually....

Now the question is do I finish off my Adepta Sororitas Command squad next, or a squad of Kasrkin/Tempestus Scions?

2 comments :

  1. New paint range is great, I'm slowly adding to my old gunky ones and loving the variety. I'd be keen to see some of your work on a Karskin/Tempestus Scion! I have so many of the former, been trying to sum up effort to paint them for years.... originally they were slated for a radical Inquisition Stormtrooper army.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have enough Kasrkin for 3x 10 man squads (or more if I break down one into 2x 5 man) + a Command Squad, plus a similar amount of the new plastics (unassembled).

      I think the plan is to do the Kasrkin first... I think...

      Delete